- To promote study of Hindu Scriptures and their Practice
- To promote Hindu Culture and Education.
- To establish, protect, preserve and restore Hindu religious institutions, temples and ancient centres of religious significance.
- To strengthen Hindu organizations and promote cooperation and mutual understanding among them.
- To establish Hindu Theological Colleges to impart knowledge of the Hindu Scriptures, Dharma and Philosophies to Temple Priests & Apprentices and to train them in the conduct of Hindu religious festivals, ceremonies and rites.
- To protect and advise the welfare of the Hindu community generally from time to time.